Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
Ensure that the people administration processes mainly for France and Italy, are done in a timely and are accurate manner, and give to the employee support to understand these processes.
At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
Ensure that the people administration processes for international markets (mainly France and Italy, but also others) are done in a timely and are accurate manner, and give to the employee support to understand these processes.
Guaranteeing the execution, by the payroll provider, of payroll, social security and taxes for his group of employees.
Guaranteeing the execution end to end of people administration processes with public authorities.
Guaranteeing that the company keeps all the documents needed of each employee to be compliant.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
• Gather and send timely all the information to the payroll provider so they may prepare the payroll and other administration services every month.
• Control and validate the quality of the execution of tasks done by the payroll provider.
• Prepare reports regarding his activity for internal audit, public administration or internal clients.
• Execute all the controls needed to ensure the accuracy of payroll.
• Answer questions and demands from employees regarding people administration processes.
• Control the activity of external providers, where the payroll is externalized.
• Labor relations or related university degree. (required).
• Specialization courses in tax and social security (desirable).
• >2 years of progressive experience in administration and international payroll with an outsource provider for Italy or France.
• Result oriented.
• Communication skills.
• Team work.
• Spanish and English: B2 (required).
• French B2 (desirable).
• Microsoft office tools advanced user level.
• Success Factors ECP (desirable).
Individual Contributor 5 - TEC
Our benefits 💛
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? click here
We have won the award for the “Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe 2021” at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the world’s largest annual airline passenger satisfaction survey. We will continue to work hard to always offer the best customer experience!