Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
We need people like you: committed people, passionate about their work
and seeking to achieve the highest quality service on board. Join our Cabin Crew Team in Italy!
Vueling cabin crew members are the face of the company. The people in charge of transmitting our values to the customers who travel with us. The people who make travel a comfortable experience for our customers by taking care of their welfare and safety.
In a profession that operates in an international and multicultural environment, we need people like you: committed, passionate about their work and seeking to achieve the highest quality of service on board. Does this sound like you? If the answer is yes, we would be delighted to receive your application.
• Minimum age: 18 years old.
• Minimum education: High School or an equivalent diploma
• Valid European Cabin Crew Attestation
• Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
• Smart appearance.
• Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on board service.
• Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian and French) will be valued.
• Work permit in the European Community.
• No criminal record.
• Geographical availability to work in any of our Italian bases.
• Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
• Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months
What we offer:
• Temporary Contract. Immediate hiring after the training course.
• Operating flights from Florence.
• Local employment contracts.
• Development opportunities to support your growing career at Vueling.
• International environment.
• Free Training course in Barcelona.
• Flights to attend the course provided by the company (flights from/to VY destinations)
• Daily Training Allowance
• Crew meals provided whilst you are on duty.
• Access to standby and ZED travel after 6 months.
• Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel.
• Course in English
• Employees Airport Parking provided by Vueling for our cabin crew.
We recommend submitting your application in a quiet place. You will have the option to record a video so we can get to know you better. Take this opportunity to stand out from the crowd and shine!
Our benefits 💛
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? click here
We have won the award for the “Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe 2021” at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the world’s largest annual airline passenger satisfaction survey. We will continue to work hard to always offer the best customer experience!