We need people like you: committed people, passionate about their work
and seeking to achieve the highest quality service on board. Join our Cabin Crew Team in France!
Vueling cabin crew members are the face of the company and the people in charge of transmitting our values to the customers who choose us. That our customers travel in a comfortable environment accompanied by a crew concerned about their welfare and safety is our main aim.
In a profession that operates in an international and multicultural environment, we need people like you: committed people, passionate about their work and seeking to achieve the highest quality service on board. If you would like to join our team, we would be delighted to receive your application.
• Minimum age: 18 years old.
• Minimum education: Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
• Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
• Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
• Smart appearance.
• Proactive attitude towards customers to ensure the highest quality of the on board service.
• Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian and French) will be valued.
• Work permit in France.
• No criminal record.
• Geographical availability to work in any of our French bases.
• Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
• Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months.
• In the case of previous experience in the aviation industry as Cabin Crew Member, be able to provide proof of flight hours. (Official document from previous company)
• Please, if several Cabin Crew calls are open at the same time, apply to only one or your application will be automatically eliminated.
What we offer:
• Indefinite contract.
• Paris base.
• Local employment contracts.
• Development opportunities to support your growing career at Vueling.
• International environment.
• Free Training course in Barcelona.
• Allowance for training course in Barcelona
• Crew meals provided whilst you are on duty.
• Access to standby after 6 months.
• Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel.
• Flights to attend the course provided by the company (flights from/to VY destinations)
• Free Language (English, Spanish, Italian, French and other languages) and Soft Skills training
• Employees Airport Parking provided by Vueling for our cabin crew (or public transport equivalent cost)
We recommend to submit your application in a quiet place. You will have the option to record a video so we can get to know you better. Take this opportunity to stand out from the crowd and shine!
Our benefits 💛
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? click here
We have won the award for the “Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe 2021” at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the world’s largest annual airline passenger satisfaction survey. We will continue to work hard to always offer the best customer experience!