At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
The Route Performance Manager will lead the whole Route Performance process (data analysis, meetings, discussions, actions and follow ups) and play a central role on route level performance, challenging Revenue, Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce and Network to maximize profitability by providing detailed and actionable insights, setting ambitious but achievable targets, and supporting assertive decision making.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
- Provide performance reports with high level of detail and granularity
- Supporting to the commercial and network area for decision making that impact the business.
- Manage the forum and the engagement of all the departments involved in improving route performance.
- Leading the whole Route Performance process (meetings, reports, planning and follow-up on actions).
- Identify opportunities, suggest improvements and track actions implementation.
- Analyzing route profitability, contributing with relevant insights, following up on actions and measuring it’s impacts.
- Finance, Data, Network, Ancillary, Ecommerce, Sales, Marketing, Strategy.
- Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business related.
- 5 years of Experience in Airline Industry in Strategy, Finance or related.
- High analytical background.
- Solid problem-solving skills, translating pain points into data driven decisions/recommendations.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Comfortable multitasking and dealing with multiple projects/tasks/teams.
- English: fluent.
- Spanish: fluent.
Proficient with Excel and Power Point.
Individual Contributor 4
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works .