At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
- Keeping all employee files up to date.
- Changing crew category administration.
- Tracking the ranking system of the cabin crew members (tableau)
- Analysing and maintaining Salesforce platform for crew assistance.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
- Task automation, monitoring and process simplification.
- Crew category changes administration.
- Administration of the ranking system of the cabin crew members.
- Analysis and maintenance of the Salesforce platform for crew assistance.
- Handling of schedule shift changes requests.
- Calculating and tracking Cabin Crew Office indicators.
- Support in update and revision of cabin crew procedures in the field of cabin crew department scope, amendments for OM revisions and processes elaboration.
- Support in the proposal and follow up of the corrective and preventive actions carried out by cabin crew department.
- Ensure that the compliance, safety and security standards are met on all matters within his/her competence.
- Cabin Crews, Crew planning department, People Department.
- FP2, CFGS or university degree
- Previous experience in administration
- Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and AIMS desirable
- Spanish and English language, spoken and written.
Viladecans - HC
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works