At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
The Manager of Analytics and Optimization will lead the charge in deriving, monitoring, and delivering actionable insights from data across web, mobile app, and kiosks that drives continuous optimization of UX and revenue opportunities across all our digital properties. They will play an integral role in driving both tactical and strategic efforts to boost conversion while maximizing overall revenue per booking while maintaining overall digital user experience and performance.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
- Manage and oversee the collection, analysis, and interpretation of web and mobile app data using analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Quantum Metric, etc.).
- Create dashboards and regular reports to monitor digital performance and inform stakeholders of trends and anomalies.
- Develop and execute on a roadmap for A/B and multivariate tests with product teams and other core stakeholders across digital platforms to drive conversions and enhance user experience.
- Work closely with product managers, UX/UI designers, developers, and marketers to inform the development and design process with data-driven insights.
- Support teams with ad-hoc analysis requests and data insights.
- Ensure that analytics and testing tools are correctly implemented, making necessary adjustments or coordinating with IT for changes.
- Stay updated with the latest tools and platforms in digital analytics and A/B testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics and optimization, with a track record of successful A/B testing and conversion rate optimization initiatives.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and other digital analytics tools such as Quantum Metric, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing tools (like Monetate, Optimizely, Maxymizer, or similar).
- Familiarity with tag management systems (like Google Tag Manager or Tealium).
- Experience with SQL, Python, or R for deeper data analysis is preferred.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data findings in a clear and actionable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in Spanish is desired.
People Manager 4
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works .