At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
In Vueling we are looking for a “MOC Engineer” who will be part of Vueling Maintenance Department. The successful candidate will be in charge of 24/7 monitoring of aircraft technical status, AOG recovery, minimize time to rectification of MEL items and deferred defects. To provide immediate real time expert advice and guidance on interpretation of the MEL dispatch and technical trouble shooting to the OCC to ensure a robust and safe operation.
The role is the primary interface between the maintenance department (MOC), OCC & flight crew on a day-to-day basis. This includes the support to operations control to minimize schedule disruption. The role reports to the MOC manager, Head of Maintenance Operations and ultimately to the Technical director.
- Assure precise and on time communication regarding all technical related events between OCC and MOC.
- To provide immediate real time expert advice and guidance on interpretation of the MEL dispatch and technical trouble shooting.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
- Liaise with maintenance suppliers at each base to understand and advice on technical arising's as and when they happen. Ensure maintenance resource is located for all non-scheduled arising's in the nimblest manner.
- Assure precise and on time communication regarding all technical related events with OCC (operations control center) to assure the best changes results to the day to day operation.
- Is responsible of Fleet condition monitoring follow-up trough AIRMAN (Aircraft maintenance analysis), in order to propose necessary actions to rectify findings and areas of non-compliance.
- Pursue of opened deferred items in Trouble shooting Liaised with flight crews & maintenance suppliers in order to understand and advise on technical arising's.
- Review fleet "delay status report" to ensure delay coding is accurate. Review must be carried out in conjunction with delay reports & Technical Log reference.
- Manage technical consultations with manufacturers in case of AOG (Airbus, IAE, CFM; Goodrich (UTAS).etc.)
- Aeronautical Enginee
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Hold an EASA B1 and/or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License on A320 family a/c
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a Heavy or Line Maintenance environment on company aircraft as an AME or equivalent/or having 3 years of experience within MCC/MOC functions.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent execution capacity
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Timetable flexibility and availability
- Advanced knowledge of Office
- Knowledge of AMOS desirable
- Clean criminal records
- Driver’s license
- Willing to work on shifts
Viladecans - HC
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works .