At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
Drive customer experience improvements across our main airports, ensuring we offer an experience according to our standards. Exploring and conducting improvements to increase customer satisfaction around airport touchpoints.
This position will be accountable for:
• Develop, implement, and update customer experience standards for VY airports.
• Create, maintain, and refine customer experience standards checklists.
• Conduct regular audits and provide consultative feedback at key airports to drive continuous improvement of the customer experience.
• Monitor and analyse key performance indicators related to the customer journey at the airport.
• Ensure achievement of targets at each touchpoint through maintaining close relationships with key stakeholders.
• Utilize airport data to gain deeper insights into customer behavior and journeys across the network.
• Design and execute ad-hoc trials at airports to enhance the customer experience.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and resolve issues, and propose and implement projects to improve the customer experience.
• Lead or participate in customer experience projects directly related to the airport environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably analytically oriented)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in airports operations or with airports-related projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, extremely resourceful and able to collaborate across teams
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem solver with hight analytical skills
- Lead projects and stakeholders management
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-working skills
- English: C1 (B2 is absolute minimum requirement – see table)
- Spanish: fluent
- French: highly desirable
- Italian: desirable
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works .