At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
The Business Analyst will actively participate in the creation of the Crew Annual Financial Plan and during the year will be responsible for keeping the model updated to ensure the correct execution of the strategy. Additionally, it will be responsible for coordinating with the departments involved in the production process of the crew schedules, effectively integrating itself in a feedback process that allows standardizing procedures, measuring, and analysing the efficiency of the processes. With daily work and proactively, the Business Analyst will look for possible improvements and cost reduction opportu-nities, as well as identify and correct any deviations.
- Creation, together with the rest of the strategy team, of the Annual Financial Plan for Crews.
- Ensure the execution of the strategy throughout the year, actively coordinating with the departments involved in the process.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
- Collaborate with the design and monitoring of quality indicators for programming, both in the planning stage and in the execution stage.
- Constant review and optimization of the use of crew resources, promoting in-creased efficiency and cost reduction, always ensuring that the optimum balance is achieved between operational robustness, crew quality of life and cost.
- Identify trends and deviations from the strategy and suggest mitigations to correct non-compliance.
- Actively work on projects that involve the Strategy and Support unit.
Data, IT and other transversal areas of the company.
Engineering, Economics, Mathematics or Similar.
At least 3 years of experience in the airline industry (preferably in operations).
- High analytical and problem-solving skills to make decisions based on data.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects and overlapping deadlines.
- Proactive profile in constant search for opportunities for improvement and cost reduction.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package (especially Excel and Power Point).
- Basic knowledge of database structure design and able to handle large data sets (SQL).
- Knowledge of BI Software (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Viladecans HC - Barcelona
Individual Contributor 5 - TEC
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works.