At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
In Vueling we are looking for Product Analyst who will be part of our Ancillaries Team inside the Commercial Area. The Ancillaries Analyst will be an integral part of our growing team, contributing to the optimization and analysis of the first-party ancillary portfolio. This role is key in supporting the strategic initiatives set by the Ancillaries Manager and plays a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be involved in market analysis, performance measurement, and operational support to ensure the seamless delivery of ancillary products and services.
- Work closely with the First Party Manager Ancillaries to analyze complex data and derive actionable insights.
- Utilize data analytics and reporting tools (Tableau, Excel, SQL, Google Analytics) to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and measure the effectiveness of ancillary products and services.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze market data for informed decision-making.
- Play a key role in improving how ancillary products are presented and sold in the online store (desktop and mobile apps).
- Assist in AB testing initiatives to optimize online store features, product placements, and promotional strategies.
- Collaborate with the operations team and customer experince to ensure the efficient and seamless delivery of ancillary products and services.
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement in operational processes to enhance customer experiences
- Support the management of relationships with external partners and vendors.
- Assist in monitoring industry trends and identifying new opportunities for revenue growth and innovation.
- Support in conducting UX research to identify customer needs, preferences, and industry trends.
- A team player who can work effectively with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, Operations, Revenue Management, and Data Analytics and E-commerce.
- Motivated and detail-oriented individual.
- With ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to the success of the team and achieving goals.
- With strong analytical skills and comfortable working with data to derive actionable insights.
- Interested in the airline industry and ancillary products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant analytical role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with UX research and AB testing in the context of online sales.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with data analytics and reporting tools (Tableau, Excel, SQL, Google Analytics)
- High ability to prioritize.
Viladecans - HC
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works .