At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Loyalty Manager, responsible for leading the transformation of loyalty within Vueling through maximization of the Avios frequent flyer program, co-brand credit cards, and exploration of innovative loyalty-driving techniques in the low-cost space, like memberships and subscriptions. The appropriate candidate must be comfortable driving teams in product ideation, development, and performance, while fostering an agile working culture, led by our VY values, trust, collaboration, and creativity.
Main Responsibilities - Tasks
• Conduct industry and competitive analysis to understand consumer and customer purchase drivers and relevant trends/developments for loyalty programs and co-brand card within the EU and ULCC/LCC landscape worldwide.
• Update and maintain loyalty business strategy (including growing current non-flight redemption offerings and identifying new offerings) to meet consumer and customer expectations and drive desirability of the Avios frequent flyer program.
• Create and obtain support for business cases to invest in and prioritize loyalty initiatives.
• Determine opportunity for inclusion of membership or subscription programs for Vueling to remain in the consideration set for our markets and drive ancillary revenues
• Improve the co-brand credit card portfolio to drive consumer spend and redemption to maximize engagement with Vueling.
• Develop a team to drive respective portfolio strategies to maximize growth and improve RPSS utilizing loyalty programs.
• Create and monitor applicable KPIs to ensure consistent business awareness and quickly adapt to changing market conditions and behavior.
• Communicate with brand and communications marketing, operations, revenue management, and sales enablement teams on go-to-market strategies to drive successful launch and adoption of Vueling’s loyalty programs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineer, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience significant preference for prior experience in loyalty, subscription programs, or co-brand card portfolios
• High proficiency with Excel and data analysis + working knowledge of all MS Office is necessary to perform daily duties.
• Ability to accurately forecast revenue and costs through ongoing review of drivers and assumptions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical: Gathers and uses relevant data to measure effectiveness, identify status, patterns, issues, trends, and root causes. Uses data to develop solutions. Shares databased insights powerfully and simply to create shared understanding and commitment to action/solution.
🟡 Unlock the power of join us
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee value proposition and benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? Click here .
🟡 Our Culture
We thrive on teamwork and collaboration. Joining our team means being part of a cohesive unit that works together, shares knowledge, and supports each other.
Our positive working atmosphere is unique to us and essential to our productivity and growth. You'll be surrounded by like-minded dynamic professionals. We are passionate about what we do: Connecting People and Places! Learn more about our Mission, Vision & Values .
🟡 Our Recruitment Process
Your experience as a candidate is key for us. We firmly believe that understanding our process will alleviate anxiety and ignite your passion for this extraordinary experience! Take a closer look at how our process works .